Working on Multiple Streams of Income

 

As an online preschool teacher, and homeschool mother, I enjoy the work I do. I love preparing and delivering lessons; I love creating activities and printables that get children excited to learn.

As I learned the technology to deliver classes online, as I'm continuing to learn varying marketing strategies, I am constantly coming across new "money making opportunities." I have heard from different entrepreneurs, that you need to have multiple streams of income, if something suddenly stops working.

Being away from the 9-5 job that most of my friends have, I'm not worrying about being laid off, but being my own boss requires me to be diligent with my accounting practices, because I don't earn a paycheck every Friday.

When one is self-employed, there are so many things that you have to consider, that you may not have thought of before as simply an employee.

As I look into various affiliate programs, and educational platforms, I want to promote something I believe in. It truly is a character thing for me. I am an honest person, with integrity, that desires to help others.... not simply sell them another program. As I am learning, I am sharing, and little by little I am gaining a following. Hopefully I can inspire someone else to climb out of their comfort zone and go for their dreams!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom

Why Stop Dreaming When You Wake Up?

October 19 - Evaluate Your Life Day