Seasons

As I view the colors of the leaves during this season, I am reminded that people also go through seasons of life. This summer into the fall has been a season of growth and learning.

In my attempt to find an income opportunity, I found much needed resources on improving my mindset & personal development. One of the programs I really enjoyed was Jeff Lerner's The ENTRE Blueprint Training. The upsell he was offering was outside my budget, but I also found out he wrote a book entitled Unlock Your Potential. Click here to find out more. I also listened to motivational videos and read books that encouraged me to set goals and have a daily routine.

Although I am not where I want to be financially, I believe I am building a stronger foundation to "Do Hard Things" even when I get discouraged or feel like a failure. Nothing happens by doing nothing. We were meant to grow & learn, and sometimes that feels uncomfortable. This season shall pass, and although things around me may change, I'm still becoming the best version of myself and on my journey to becoming Finally Free at Home.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wisdom

Why Stop Dreaming When You Wake Up?

October 19 - Evaluate Your Life Day